100 women on rich list! Should they count?

Should these women be included in the rich list when they have had the money left to them by their dead husbands?

Best knock the Duke of Westminster off the list then, as he had his money left to him! :roll:

John X

I think you will find that she got a HUGE leg up from the male business community! She is only an writer you know, not a business tycoon.:roll:

The mere fact you'd post this suggests you have issues on multiple levels.

Ignoring that (probably for the best), I'm pretty sure she got her wealth from writing seven exceptional novels and having them turned into movies.

I know what you are saying, but do you think it is fair that these women have not made the money themselves? What next, theives and bank robbers in the rich list?:confused:

Jealous are you? Jealous of their wealth? lol.

Money is money, if they have it and are rich, then they belong on the rich list.

You are just going to have to work much, MUCH harder. :D

Best knock the Duke of Westminster off the list then, as he had his money left to him! :roll:

John X

Or for that matter, anyone who has ever received an inheritance. That will rule a lot of people out.

Fair enough. It is my opinion that any woman that marries for money, or gains from a dead husband should not be placed on the rich list. Women that are entirely self made have the right to be included.

How would you verify this? On that basis would you also exclude men who married for money or social position?

Archived