100 women on rich list! Should they count?

The mere fact you'd post this suggests you have issues on multiple levels.

Ignoring that (probably for the best), I'm pretty sure she got her wealth from writing seven exceptional novels and having them turned into movies.

I will ignore your silly opening gambit.

She got lucky, she wrote down a pack of lies from her imagination, the lies were discovered by a publisher and the rest is history. Hardly 'self' made.:roll:

I will ignore your silly opening gambit.

She got lucky, she wrote down a pack of lies from her imagination, the lies were discovered by a publisher and the rest is history. Hardly 'self' made.:roll:

Lol, I don't think that anyone has claimed that Harry Potter is based on a real story so it's not a bunch of lies, it's fiction. Isn't the author of the Harry Potter "novels" richer than the Queen?

My point exactly. Thankfuly not all women are like that.

I'd rather have stuck pins in my eyeballs than take a penny from my ex-husband, on principle.

We both left the relationship with exactly what we entered with and bought during the relationship and I then got a deed of separation drawn up to agree our personal assets and agree a clean break so that neither of us could make a claim against the other at a later stage.

He doesnt have to cos he lives at Dore.:roll:

He has a door, not lives at Dore. tsk! (I think it's on his shed)

If you're a woman and in the rich list my guess is they don't give a hoot.

Story here

Should these women be included in the rich list when they have had the money left to them by their dead husbands? Self made women fair enough, but we all know that even these women get a leg up from the male business community.:mad:

Why ever not? The list is of rich people, not how they got rich or how deserving they are.

Your idea is like a kind of reverse Victorian work house where people are divided into the deserving and undeserving rich.

He has a door, not lives at Dore. tsk! (I think it's on his shed)

If you're a woman and in the rich list my guess is they don't give a hoot.

Of course they dont give a hoot. They know that love is the most wonderful thing that money can buy.:)

Archived