100 women on rich list! Should they count?

I'd rather have stuck pins in my eyeballs than take a penny from my ex-husband, on principle.

We both left the relationship with exactly what we entered with and bought during the relationship and I then got a deed of separation drawn up to agree our personal assets and agree a clean break so that neither of us could make a claim against the other at a later stage.

Good for you, that's the way it should be IMO, but these type of women are very different to most. I move in circles that most ordinary people don't, I see these womon all the time, they're like vultures. They make my skin crawl.:gag:

Good for you, that's the way it should be IMO, but these type of women are very different to most. I move in circles that most ordinary people don't, I see these womon all the time, they're like vultures. They make my skin crawl.:gag:

What circles are they ? Pray tell me as I would like to move in them ! :)

That's my whole point- we don't know, just like we don't know whether any of the women did.

That wasn't your whole point though. Your point was that I shouldn't treat the woman on the rich list any differently to the men on it. In answer to this I would hoof any man of the list that gained his fortune from 'Gold digging'. I can't see any man on the list that has done so though, there are quite a few woman that have, check out the link in the OP.

Why ever not? The list is of rich people, not how they got rich or how deserving they are.

Your idea is like a kind of reverse Victorian work house where people are divided into the deserving and undeserving rich.

Do you think that everyone who is rich is deserving of their wealth? Do you think we should glorify all wealthy individuals or just those that became wealthy via honest methods?

And of course none of the men are rich because they were left anything in a will by rich relatives, are they?

I asked that on page one, he doesn't understand the point were making though.

Or at least, he'd rather hide under his bridge rather than acknowledge it. :roll:

Archived