100 women on rich list! Should they count?

Either... you're not a very good troll, or, I pity your wife on Sunday mornings! I bet she just takes the hearing aid out while you're tearing through the papers! 'Ah Mildred, now here's something that really gets my goat'.

I will ignore your silly opening gambit.

She got lucky, she wrote down a pack of lies from her imagination, the lies were discovered by a publisher and the rest is history. Hardly 'self' made.:roll:

Are you serious with this response?

Translation for everyone else: it's OK for men to earn the cash but it's another story entirely for the women out there (and they never really 'earned' it anyway).

You've really got issues about women.

/sigh

I know what you are saying, but do you think it is fair that these women have not made the money themselves? What next, theives and bank robbers in the rich list?:confused:

People do not make money, that is done by the Royal Mint. You are referring to people who get their hands on other peoples' money, it is not the same.

I know what you are saying, but do you think it is fair that these women have not made the money themselves? What next, theives and bank robbers in the rich list?:confused:

Money is passed down from generation to generation, the inheritor could be a man of a woman, if the money is made by the family then thats OK by me, why shouldn't people pass on money to their partner or offspring.The only problem is that the government want their cut.

I think you will find that she got a HUGE leg up from the male business community! She is only an writer you know, not a business tycoon.:roll:

I think you are envious of her wealth, fame and ability & crave the status that people on the rich list have.

Ironic that on a seperate thread you were having a go at people on here being jealous of your (imaginary) wealth.

There's nothing wrong with being ordinary or hard up - but imagining you are somebody that you're not....:help:

Story here

Should these women be included in the rich list when they have had the money left to them by their dead husbands? Self made women fair enough, but we all know that even these women get a leg up from the male business community.:mad:

Only if they are numerate. :D

Story here

Should these women be included in the rich list when they have had the money left to them by their dead husbands? Self made women fair enough, but we all know that even these women get a leg up from the male business community.:mad:

I think if you had achieved very little in life and your father had left afew million to your mother who thenc vpassed it onto you i think your closet door would be opened with a bang and you would make sure you were on the rich list either way you could get there.

It might open a lot of closet doors when people found out.

The only problem is that the government want their cut.

How is that a problem unless you think the money would be better used making a rich person richer than spending it on roads, schools and hospitals? :confused:

John X

How is that a problem unless you think the money would be better used making a rich person richer than spending it on roads, schools and hospitals? :confused:

John X

How much of the road tax is spent on roads ?, probably naff all they spend money where they want, it's like the AV system, pay for that and we will spend it elsewhere.

Archived