Anyone been to the Canaries in the winter?

I've been a few times. Mostly the weather was great. I'll go with you, if you pay, so long as you don't wear budgie smugglers about the appartment...:D

If i`m paying there will be some action going on, so on this occasion i will have to decline your offer.;)

temperatures aren't that high in northern hemisphere winter. Doesn't often get above 25 between November-Feb. That's too low for me. I want it to be more like 30.

If it is just 20 degrees in Dec i would be more than happy. Look at the alternative of being in the UK at that time.:(

Canaries are great in the winter. You might get an odd cloudy morning but generally

it's nice and warm. Try to go half board as some places can be expensive to eat out .

check the hotels on Trip Advisor.

I went to Lanzarote last February. The weather was hot enough for sun bathing and swimming in the sea. There were a couple of days that started a bit cloudy but the sun came out later in the day. It did get very cold at night.

Things were busy enough and everything seemed to be open. However, most people there were older people or families with very young children. So it was very quiet in an evening. This might be a good thing in your view.

Archived