Best fish and chips in Doncaster?

A vote from me for Rothwells, although like Rob it`s a while since i was there.

If you are not familiar, Rothwells is the corner chippy straight opposite the market-Copley road ? :huh:. They have eat in (at a premium) or take out as usual.

A vote from me for Rothwells, although like Rob it`s a while since i was there.

If you are not familiar, Rothwells is the corner chippy straight opposite the market-Copley road ? :huh:. They have eat in (at a premium) or take out as usual.

Is that the one with the benches outside? I found it very overrated and pretty poor and the staff were very impolite, if it is. I found one at the side of the market, across the traffic lights on the corner, I think it might be near the music shop on the side road - that was excellent, lovely helpful staff and great value.

Is that the one with the benches outside? I found it very overrated and pretty poor and the staff were very impolite, if it is. I found one at the side of the market, across the traffic lights on the corner, I think it might be near the music shop on the side road - that was excellent, lovely helpful staff and great value.

This is Rothwells

Archived