Try dives and PADI Open WAter Course

Our next course dates will be on the 11th & 12th June.

If you are about to go on holiday and would like to learn how to dive or snorkel before you go give us a call

Diveworld are now holding SCUBA training sessions, Try Dives, Discover Scuba Diving (DSDs) and other diving related experiences at Stocksbridge Leisure Centre, Moorland Drive, Stocksbridge, S36 1EG

Groupon, KGB Deals and Charity Unleashed vouchers are all accepted

Anyone wishing book a course or experience a Try dive or Discover Scuba Diving can book a place by contacting the dive centre

• 4 weeks later...

We booked & paid for a PADI course with you 6 months in advance as a birthday pressi.. it was supposed to take place Sunday 5th June at Graves...we are very unhappy that not only did you pull out but you never never bothered to inform us.

We are very unsatisfied & want a full refund.

Can anyone reccommend a professional company who can actually provide what they sell???

Hello Josee,

On behalf of Diveworld I sincerely apologise for your disappointment. You were informed of changes to our schedule not only by a member of our staff by telephone last week but also from me when I personally left a message on your answerphone. I also promptly replied to your email on Friday. On no account have we pulled out of anything nor did we wish to. I am really sorry that you decided upon this route to express your disappointment, especially as in my email I offered a variety of options to make sure that we would ensure a positive experience for your daughter. I can assure you that we are a totally professional company and are equally disappointed by this unfortunate and rare situation. I will gladly work with you to ensure a satisfactory outcome for all concerned.

I did my Advanced Open Water with Diveworld last June and have been with them ever since. The staff there are extremely dedicated to what they do and have been extremely flexible in providing the support needed to individuals. Their professionalism, care, attention to detail and friendly attitude has helped to build up the club to make it one that all ages are made to feel welcome in.

Josee I can imagine how distraught your daughter must feel by missing out on something she was so looking forward to as her birthday present, however I feel that she would still be missing out by not following up on the options Diveworld have given to resolve this. There so many people I know that have come along once for a Dive and have ended up staying and being part of the club and all its activities and have loved every minute, it would be such a shame for your daughter not to be part of that.

Archived