Try dives and PADI Open WAter Course

Hi, my partner and I are looking to go and do our PADI in Ecuador in August - we would love to do a try dive first just to check we're up to it. Are there any in Sheffield near the city centre?

Thanks.

Hi Bogwoppit,

A try dive is an excellent taster before you commit to the Open water course.

We are not far from the city centre, based at Malin Bridge, right on the tram terminus and with ample parking around the store.

Our next pool session is 9th and 10th July both in the afternoon.

You can contact us either from http://www.learn2dive.co.uk, phone 01142332995 or better still call in for a chat and a coffee.

Cheers for now:)

How much do you charge for Drysuit spec. cert. ?? Thanks

Hi VSLEIGHT,

Our Dry Suit Speciality course costs £145 if we provide the suit, or £100 if you have your own.

This includes all course materials and certification.

The specialty is a two dive course and we recommend a pool orientation before the actual open water dives.

Please give us a call if you require further details:)

Hi Bogwoppit,

A try dive is an excellent taster before you commit to the Open water course.

We are not far from the city centre, based at Malin Bridge, right on the tram terminus and with ample parking around the store.

Our next pool session is 9th and 10th July both in the afternoon.

You can contact us either from http://www.learn2dive.co.uk, phone 01142332995 or better still call in for a chat and a coffee.

Cheers for now:)

Hi thanks for that, could you give me a rough idea of how much it would cost?

Thanks

Hi thanks for that, could you give me a rough idea of how much it would cost?

Thanks

I've just had a look on the website through the link in scuba-lou's post.

If you look under the offers and promotions tab it says that try dives are £10 and DSD's £20. Looking at the website, it appears that Star readers can get these as a two for one offer price, that sounds like a bargain to me :-)

I've just had a look on the website through the link in scuba-lou's post.

If you look under the offers and promotions tab it says that try dives are £10 and DSD's £20. Looking at the website, it appears that Star readers can get these as a two for one offer price, that sounds like a bargain to me :-)

Thanks mate - the browser I use doesn't display signitures so sometimes I seem a bit thick! Thanks, it sounds a great offer.

• 2 weeks later...

All's well that ends well!!!

So glad all was resolved & you managed to book Sarah in. Thanks so much for sorting it out...she is thrilled to have passed the theory with 100% & is now looking forward to the pool dives.

Please let us know about the hol to Eygpt next spring.

Thanks

Josée

We are delighted with Sarah's effort and commitment to cover so much so quickly. She definitley has a talent for learning :)

We're looking at next years trips already, soon as we have something confirmed we will let you know.

Dont forget we have pool time before your holidays if you want to refresh before you go away

All the best

:)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Archived