Would a doctor..

give you the results of a relatives blood tests? Out of worry i need to find them out, would they do it, if you explained the worry? The person in question didnt get them, due to reasons im not sure of.

I don't think they would unless they were (your) young children..just ask the relative to go and get them?

Ive asked why she didnt, and she said because she is getting better, she said the doctor said it was just stress so she didnt need them, but he also said other things, its a very long story, which i dont want to go into, but, she is not ok and is getting worse, she wont be persuaded to go and get them, so i dont know what to do. Its my mum btw.

give you the results of a relatives blood tests? Out of worry i need to find them out, would they do it, if you explained the worry? The person in question didnt get them, due to reasons im not sure of.

they won't. and they won't give results over the phone so you can't pretend to be them. why can't the relative go get them themselves?

I should imagine (and hope) not.

The person concerned can ask the GP for a copy though.

Ive asked why she didnt, and she said because she is getting better, she said the doctor said it was just stress so she didnt need them, but he also said other things, its a very long story, which i dont want to go into, but, she is not ok and is getting worse, she wont be persuaded to go and get them, so i dont know what to do. Its my mum btw.

you can get a community health visitor to visit them with the results. but you do have to prove it's the only option.

Archived