Malawi expells UK diplomat for saying Pres is 'intolerant of cricism'

i'm a malawian, and our president is an absolute idiot! u cant say a single negative thing about him without getting into a court case. he's not God so he should stop acting like he is! like malawi doesn't have enough problems already!

i hear you. I'm Zimbabwean. and it's treason to deface a poster of Mugabe, let alone speak ill of him.

i hear you. I'm Zimbabwean. and it's treason to deface a poster of Mugabe, let alone speak ill of him.

they both need to be assassinated! lol! selfishness is unreal. he closed down all the colleges in malawi,simply because they wanted an apology for something he did way out of line.he said he doesn't bow down to anyone,and shut them down. so thats goodbye to their educations :shakes:

they both need to be assassinated! lol! selfishness is unreal. he closed down all the colleges in malawi,simply because they wanted an apology for something he did way out of line.he said he doesn't bow down to anyone,and shut them down. so thats goodbye to their educations :shakes:

problem, for Zimbabwe, is if Mugabe dies today, by whatever means, it can only end in civil war or massive unrest, unless whoever comes in steps up and become Hitler, Saddam and Bush in one.

not sure about Malawi. is it the same? you guys have always been better at getting along as a country than we have ever been.

problem, for Zimbabwe, is if Mugabe dies today, by whatever means, it can only end in civil war or massive unrest, unless whoever comes in steps up and become Hitler, Saddam and Bush in one.

not sure about Malawi. is it the same? you guys have always been better at getting along as a country than we have ever been.

the people get on fine. we just hate the president.lol

the people get on fine. we just hate the president.lol

lucky you. we have a generation that hate each other and would get to cutting each other's throats the moment they get a chance. ironic, ha? we all hate the guy equally but we need the man.

everyone near enough starts praying every time we get a health scare.

he might have another ten or so years. that'll take him to 99 or so years but should keep things ticking on till someone right rises.

Well obviously they can just as we can point & laugh at the Malawian government for acting in a manner which makes satire redundant.

lol i was gonna say, doesnt it prove the diplomats point?

they show theyre tolernt by intolerantly throwing a paddy :P

Archived