We love rugby!!

How can it be better?:/ rugby is rugby. what difference between league and union?

I'm sorry but if you don't know that you can't be a "big fan". Rugby isn't Rugby. Google is your friend, ask and he shall reveal the answer to you.

I'm sorry but if you don't know that you can't be a "big fan". Rugby isn't Rugby. Google is your friend, ask and he shall reveal the answer to you.

Ive only ever watched the sheffield eagles play, so im sorry to say i dont know the difference! but i am a big fan of the eagles!

How can it be better?:/ rugby is rugby. what difference between league and union?

Completely different set of rules.

Union has 15 players on a team, compared to 13 in league.

Union has rucks, mauls and scrums, whereas in league they have resets after each tackle.

I prefer union because it flows more/is less stop-start. It's also more physical.

Kristen, they are both Rugby. In fact, Union is the "original" form of Rugby, League (the sport you watch) broke away in order to become professional, rules were changed to be more appealing to the paying customer.

Union is hugely more popular (apart from perhaps Australia, where League may just pip it) as it is considered to be a game for the purists. It flows rather than the stop start nature of League, which is akin to American football.

Completely different set of rules.

Union has 15 players on a team, compared to 13 in league.

Union has rucks, mauls and scrums, whereas in league they have resets after each tackle.

I prefer union because it flows more/is less stop-start. It's also more physical.

Couldn't agree more!

Archived