Monster Raving Loony Party hold a full meeting

Hey , Patchy , are you that Party that get dressed up in weird costumes , cause havoc when they announce election results and say daft things and come out with policies that are bonkers and never would work in a million years ?

I always get your lot mixed up with the Tories and Labour.

And if I were you I'd get rid of John Prescott and that Malcolm Rifkin ; they're both too daft to be in any party .

This is known as false reporting :P

Originally posted by Patchy

Hey! Just thought people might like to know that tonight we had a full meeting of the Monster Raving Loony Party. We talked about things, but I won't tell you what we discussed. We had lots of drinks and ginger nut biscuits. Feeling really optimistic about the future as we managed to get a full crowd in... including some new members! My kitchen was full from wall to wall.... a good sign that we on course to win the next election with a landslide. :clap:

If anyone would like to know more about the official Monster Raving Loony Party - the registered political party that campaigned for the national curriculum, lowering the voting age and freeing up licencing hours long before they became tory/labour initiatives, then you will be pleased to know that the OMRLP HQ is in Honley.

here is their manicfesto http://omrlp.brinkster.net/Manicfesto2005.asp

the Monster Raving Loony Party. Should the name be changed to The Less-Human Slightly Angry People with Mental Illness Party?

Don't want to be upsetting monsters now do we? I mean they are the core voter demographic.

Originally posted by liamfh

thats too crazy!!

so much for democracy???

well pm me and let me know

Sorry you missed it! We had another even fuller meeting tonight. Had arranged to meet in the function room of a pub, but the some righties went and told the landlord who we are, so he threw us out. We ended up holding tonight's meeting in a phone box, but I was very invigorated by the number of new members who turned up... the meeting was so packed we could hardly close the door! With so much support, this backs up our claim to be the UK's fourth biggest political party!

Edit: Just had a recount of members and, including the hamster and the cat, we now reckon to be the UK's THIRD biggest political party!

• 5 years later...

Archived