Gun ranges in the area

ok so i got replies from peole with iq's and stupid fools first i have fired a assualt rifle with the RAF, and i have also fired a 9mm glock semi -auto police issued weapon and a .38 special smith and weston revolver so that cuts out the fool which said something about a retard waving a gun the only retard is the one that uses the word and for you law abiding people a .45 magnum is legal as defined as this:

That'll be Wesson ;)

so that cuts out the fool which said something about a retard waving a gun the only retard is the one that uses the word and for you law abiding people a .45 magnum is legal as defined as this:

now anyone know any ranges in south yorkshire? (no one with less than triple figure IQ reply plz

I think that response was to me, not to you as I took the mick as you were talking about a magnum which is a very South LA type weapon!

I don't understand the gun laws on the UK. The club I belong to has five trap ranges, two skeet ranges, a 100 yard rifle range, a 25 yard indoor pistol range and an archery range. We are allowed to own shotguns, rifles and handguns, all without a license. The only thing you are required to have a license for is to to carry a loaded concealled firearm such as a handgun, or own a fully automatic weapon.

By the way Kamen make an excellent shotgun.

Unless you are a trained police officer, member of the intelligence services or in the military the ownership/handling of ALL handguns except air weapons is completely illegal in the UK. If you want to shoot them, move to the USA

• 1 year later...

Archived