Leaking toilet help

the rubber cirle pipe that fits in the plastic pip at the back of the toilet for when after you have flushed as come lose, so when you flush abit of water leaks out onto the floor

was wonder if the new JML putty would stop this leak if sealed round, or if not anyone else knows how to fix this issue

thanks

the rubber cirle pipe that fits in the plastic pip at the back of the toilet for when after you have flushed as come lose, so when you flush abit of water leaks out onto the floor

was wonder if the new JML putty would stop this leak if sealed round, or if not anyone else knows how to fix this issue

thanks

Do you mean the flush pipe which runs down from your cistern to the back of the top of your toilet or the outlet pipe to the soil pipe from the bottom of the back of your toilet?

If it's the flush pipe from the cistern you could buy the correct fitting for no more than about £5 from any plumber's merchant(or probably one of the B and Q warehouses) rather than trying to repair it with silicone or putty etc .it should be a simple repair but if you're not confident trying to do it please feel free to give me a call and I'd be happy to give you some advice or fit it for you.

Thanks

Dan

Do you mean the flush pipe which runs down from your cistern to the back of the top of your toilet or the outlet pipe to the soil pipe from the bottom of the back of your toilet?

If it's the flush pipe from the cistern you could buy the correct fitting for no more than about £5 from any plumber's merchant(or probably one of the B and Q warehouses) rather than trying to repair it with silicone or putty etc .it should be a simple repair but if you're not confident trying to do it please feel free to give me a call and I'd be happy to give you some advice or fit it for you.

Thanks

Dan

im not quite up on this but...

the rubber waste pipe that attches to the plastic pipe which runs through the wall.

Archived