Almost A Knockout !

I,ve just remembered an incident back in the mists of time when I was a young Tup in the 50s at school.We were in the top hall at Hillfoot School ,around 48 of the most unruly little horrors you could meet in the middle of an arts lesson.The arts teacher Mr Stone was good at his job but he was at the wrong school,he was sensative and highly strung,a bad combination at our school.We worked in groups,ours spent the lesson telling naughty jokes to put it politely,this lad named Terry Wardle had his back to the teacher,he was in the middle of a funny one.Stoney had spotted him and was creeping up behind him,I told him but he was in full flow,describing various sexual acts at the top of his voice.As he got to the punch line Stoney caught him a skutch on his head saying[You disgusting little pig].At this Terry jumped up grabbed Stoneys waistcoat tearing several buttons off and caught him on the jaw with a right cross,dropping him. He jumped over him ran out of the hall,down the stairs,across the schoolyard,out the gate up the road home,everyone was at the windows cheering him on the place was in pandemonium.The day after he was caned severely by Simmons the sadist.A short time after Mr Stone broke down in front of the class at his desk head in hands,I felt so sorry for him,some classmates laughed,there is no one as cruel as children.A short time later he left teaching, a shame ,like I said wrong place ,wrong man!:(:o:confused::confused:

I,ve just remembered an incident back in the mists of time when I was a young Tup in the 50s at school.We were in the top hall at Hillfoot School ,around 48 of the most unruly little horrors you could meet in the middle of an arts lesson.The arts teacher Mr Stone was good at his job but he was at the wrong school,he was sensative and highly strung,a bad combination at our school.We worked in groups,ours spent the lesson telling naughty jokes to put it politely,this lad named Terry Wardle had his back to the teacher,he was in the middle of a funny one.Stoney had spotted him and was creeping up behind him,I told him but he was in full flow,describing various sexual acts at the top of his voice.As he got to the punch line Stoney caught him a skutch on his head saying[You disgusting little pig].At this Terry jumped up grabbed Stoneys waistcoat tearing several buttons off and caught him on the jaw with a right cross,dropping him. He jumped over him ran out of the hall,down the stairs,across the schoolyard,out the gate up the road home,everyone was at the windows cheering him on the place was in pandemonium.The day after he was caned severely by Simmons the sadist.A short time after Mr Stone broke down in front of the class at his desk head in hands,I felt so sorry for him,some classmates laughed,there is no one as cruel as children.A short time later he left teaching, a shame ,like I said wrong place ,wrong man!:(:o:confused::confused:

Last I heard of Terry Wardle he'd gone to Australia.

Archived