Flakey hair and scalp issues..

hi folks,

have had flakey head for years now and have tried alsorts of different shampoos and conditioners, but now just use head and sholders as this supposed to remove dandruff, but i still get flakey bits, so are there any better options to use as shampoo

also, what hair gels are good for not giving flakey results as i have used a few to spike my hair but find that when i rub my head bits come off, is this natural with the gel hardening or my skin

cheers

Try a few drops of pure rosemary oil in a carrier oil massaged in well and left overnight. Do this once a week and it should help. BTW you could be washing your hair too much and making the situation worse. Try to wash it only once a week to give the natural oils time to rebalance.

I have had great reports regarding a peppermint shampoo that I stock. I also have an eczema shampoo which even if it isn't eczema has soothing essential oils in there like camomile and marigold. None of the shampoos I stock contain SLS which is a known skin irritant. I have a shop at Banner Cross or you can have a nosey on the website below. Let me know what you think :)

Archived