Room venue decoration needed/ chair covers / spangly lights etc

Oh gosh, what have I let myself in for. My day job is getting kicked to the kerb and this new project is taking over my life!:hihi:

I am helping to organise a black tie event at the Whitley Hall Hotel on 22/09/11 in aid of Sheffield Children's Hospitall Charity. We've got a swing vocallist / entertainer and are aiming to make a great night of it in aid of this fantastic charity.

Apologies in advance, and you've probably guessed what my next line is!! We would love to pretty the room up and need someone to join the growing list of volunteers who are giving us some fantastic support. As the event is for charity, there isn't any money I'm afraid but you could of course promote your services with leaflets, cards and of course we'll post photos on the website. We're also hoping to get some great PR considering this high profile Sheffield Charity.

If you're interested, please let me know. Also - if you know anyone in the events industry that would be willing to help make a night of it by donating services please also get in touch. Likewise, any other business which would be willing to donate something, these would be gratefully received. :help:

Many thanks,

Sheffield Business Club

• 4 months later...

Archived