Remembering a song is doing my head in..please help

There is a song from the 70's 80's which i used to listen to all the time about a young guy who had a car or bike crash and his girfriend was singing how she missed him.

Please please please can anyone remember what the song title is, i know its a long shot but it is driving me slowly mental :loopy:

There is a song from the 70's 80's which i used to listen to all the time about a young guy who had a car or bike crash and his girfriend was singing how she missed him.

Please please please can anyone remember what the song title is, i know its a long shot but it is driving me slowly mental :loopy:

It was from sixties by the Shangri-las

Theres another song from 1960 with a similar theme. Its called "tell laura i love her" and its sung by ricky valance, also on u tube. I actually saw him sing this live at a night club in sutton on sea in 1978, where we had a party for my sisters 18th birthday.

Archived