Nuisance texts!

I keep getting threatening texts from some company about some money I owe. Bearing in mind I have a perfect credit rating with no defaults and not even a credit card. I've never had a loan (beyond a mortgage) Its now progressed to naming their 'client' and its not my name. Whats annoying is I have emailed them and made clear they have the wrong number but they persist. I mean all my work emails and that come to my phone so I dont find it exactly traumatic but its annoying and especially weak as I've let them know they are barking up the wrong tree!!!

Wow, emergency texts. It must be a hectic life you lead. I don't envy you. Keep up the good work.

You can't understand how someone's life can differ from yours? Yes, I get emergency texts sometimes, is that too difficult for your tiny brain to comprehend?

I keep getting threatening texts from some company about some money I owe. Bearing in mind I have a perfect credit rating with no defaults and not even a credit card. I've never had a loan (beyond a mortgage) Its now progressed to naming their 'client' and its not my name. Whats annoying is I have emailed them and made clear they have the wrong number but they persist. I mean all my work emails and that come to my phone so I dont find it exactly traumatic but its annoying and especially weak as I've let them know they are barking up the wrong tree!!!

Exactly, it can get very annoying. Surely there's a way to block a number from texting you in this day and age???

You can't understand how someone's life can differ from yours? Yes, I get emergency texts sometimes, is that too difficult for your tiny brain to comprehend?

What's up with you, son? I just said I don't envy you. I'd rather not be getting emergency texts in the middle of the night, so fair play to you for being able to handle these emergency texts that you get.

Exactly, it can get very annoying. Surely there's a way to block a number from texting you in this day and age???

I wanna try but I seem to be having a great deal of difficulty getting to speak to someone at vodafone. Every time I call I press a wrong number as there aint really an option for what I want and I get some automated message and not actually a person. I admit I've only tried three times though....

What's up with you, son? I just said I don't envy you. I'd rather not be getting emergency texts in the middle of the night, so fair play to you for being able to handle these emergency texts that you get.

I detected a note of sarcasm in your post. If I am mistaken I apologise.

I wanna try but I seem to be having a great deal of difficulty getting to speak to someone at vodafone. Every time I call I press a wrong number as there aint really an option for what I want and I get some automated message and not actually a person. I admit I've only tried three times though....

I'm on vodafone as well, I'll see if I can get anywhere with them.

Archived