Day 1 stopping smoking!

may I say good luck to you too Andy.Iam currently doing one fag a day (tea time) and feel so much better than smoking the 10 plus that I was smoking.

I previously stopped for 2 years then started again like an idiot!.

The ironic thing is that if Im on holiday etc then I don't even think about having 1.There are 2 fronts,1 is the chemical addiction and the other the pure habit. I hope to do away with the single fag soon,meanwhile 1 is better than too many!.

Keep it up mate you can do it!.

may I say good luck to you too Andy.Iam currently doing one fag a day (tea time) and feel so much better than smoking the 10 plus that I was smoking.

I previously stopped for 2 years then started again like an idiot!.

The ironic thing is that if Im on holiday etc then I don't even think about having 1.There are 2 fronts,1 is the chemical addiction and the other the pure habit. I hope to do away with the single fag soon,meanwhile 1 is better than too many!.

Keep it up mate you can do it!.

thanks alot, i would like to be able to smoke just when i went to the pub but i know it would put me back on the fags full time so i have to stop all together, good luck to you too.

Archived