Day 1 stopping smoking!

If you've got this far then your body is completely free of nicotine and its byproducts, nicotine receptors are already starting to change and from here on in you will start to get less craving episodes a day (if you're having any at all, that is) :)

Keep it up :D

DAY 5 in the big fagless house! never felt

so good, this is easy RIP UP THOSE FAGS!!!!

And without all those fag breaks you will earn a fortune, not to mention the fag money, I was bringing them in from Spain, but am still saving £2K p/a.

The problem with indulging occasionally during giving up is that it prolongs the period when you're likely to struggle with cravings, so would it be worth not going into the risk situations for when you're likely to smoke until you've dealt with the risks properly?

Good on you for not giving up giving up though :)

The problem with indulging occasionally during giving up is that it prolongs the period when you're likely to struggle with cravings, so would it be worth not going into the risk situations for when you're likely to smoke until you've dealt with the risks properly?

Good on you for not giving up giving up though :)

yes you are right it was a good day tho:)

I've been studiously avoiding this thread because I lasted about three hours last Monday. It was such a pitiful attempt that I've rationalised it as not really counting as an attempt, if that makes sense. To avoid the failure/guilt thing.

I've been thinking all week about doing it, though. Pretty much every time I've had a cigarette I've thought about how I don't really want to be doing it, which has to be a good sign.

I'm going to try again when this packet is finished, probably about halfway through tomorrow.

Archived