Day 1 stopping smoking!

I was lucky enough not to start smoking but I have seen and worked with people who have tried to stop smoking. I’ve seen people “going round the bend” in their quest to give up. So I have an idea how difficult it can be for some.

Good luck to you all and keep strong.

well for some crappy excuse or another i'l not bore you. but yes i'v had a fag today, gona try again on monday thats the date i've set. only telling the truth. i will beat it!

You're not going to let one day get in the way of a long term goal that you want, are you?

go for it andy,wanting a fag is just the nicotine gremlin telling you u want one!! i was the worlds worst smoker 40 a day specially at the pub!, my missus said im pregnant, so i stopped there and then, been stopped 3 years now, still would never have a ciggy no matter how stressed i get, best thing i ever did stopping. look at it this way when you see others smoking, dont say to yourself i fancy one, tell yourself they are stupid, its nice walking out of a supermarket without having to go to the fag counter!

Get yourself to WHSmith this weekend and buy Allen Carr's easyway to stopping smoking. I swear to god this book has magical powers or something. Read it all before sunday night (it's a bit boring and repetitve but stick with it), have a bath then get in bed with the hypnotherapy cd. I promise you'll definitely not want a fag on Monday morning!

Get yourself to WHSmith this weekend and buy Allen Carr's easyway to stopping smoking. I swear to god this book has magical powers or something. Read it all before sunday night (it's a bit boring and repetitve but stick with it), have a bath then get in bed with the hypnotherapy cd. I promise you'll definitely not want a fag on Monday morning!

i've got paul mckennas book and cd, i'll give that another whirl cheers:)

I stopped 31 years ago!!! I was, at time smoking about 20-30 aday. I hadn't been well and just stopped. I have been through many traumas/sad times since then, but have never ever been tempted to pick up a ciggie. Pity I don't have the same self control over food!!!!!!

Archived