Numtys reverse parking at supermarkets,

thats it then, anyone who reverse parks into a parking bay at a supermarket cannot drive................morons,

The End..

You are a complete idiot. If people who reverse into a parking space cannot drive, then why is the maneuver taught in driving lessons? I don't recall my instructor ever asking me to drive straight into a parking space.

I bet you're one of the idiots who drive in forward, then reverse, turn your wheel a little, then try again only to have to repeat the steps over again until you've managed to get it in the space at such an angle where your back wheel is over one line and your front on near enough over the other one.

Then get jealous when someone reversing into a spot does it in one.

Don't you just hat those idiots who park front first in supermarket car parks. They come out with a trolley full of groceries and use it to block the driveways whilst they carefully load it into the boot of their car. Mind you they are easy to spot. A lot of them wear Barnsley FC shirts.;)

I reverse into anywhere i park for a few reasons,one is its easier to reverse in ,another is you know what the situation is like when you park but you dont know what is going to be like when you leave.The other is weather, when you get there its likely your windows will be clear,they may not be when you leave.

I don't get this which is easier than the other? Neither is difficult![/QUOTE]

Nobody said it was but because of the way ackerman steering works its EASIER to reverse but by design it is HARDER forward

thats called , not being able to drive. i take it that you are in that category...

So...

People who reverse into a parking bay are stupid idiots, people who drive in forwards and reverse out can't drive:confused:.

I reverse park where possible, I find it a lot easier to park that way, and its easier to drive straight off too. Plus, people tend to walk or drive past your car as soon as you start to reverse out, if you go into the space forwards, its just sod's law.

If I've been shopping and can't easily fit the trolley between the cars, I will push it against the front end of my car so it doesn't roll off and carry the bags around to the boot.

I always drive in to spaces at the supermarket, mainly because it's easier to load the shopping once done. Plus reversing out is a doddle, but then, reversing is never difficult in any circumstances.

To the comment: then the trolley blocks the roadway... Do you drive a lorry to the supermarket or do you not have any spatial awareness?

Re: forklift trucks being rear steer, it's because with a single wheel on the back the turning circle can be reduced to such a point as the fork lift can be rotated on a penny, whilst moving within confined spaces. So not really a valid point.

Archived