Numtys reverse parking at supermarkets,

why do idiots reverse park at supermarkets then go get a trolley full of shopping then come back to the car and try to get the trolley between the cars......stupid idiots.

I can never understand why anyone would reverse into a single available parking bay anywhere. Its much easier to reverse out, there's much more room..

We've been over this in detail to explain why it is incorrect.

Oh, I beg your pardon. I'll revise the post..:hihi:

I never reverse into a single available parking space, I find it much easier to reverse out. I find I can easier reverse out into vast available open space rather than into a six foot gap...:D

Oh, I beg your pardon. I'll revise the post..:hihi:

I never reverse into a single available parking space, I find it much easier to reverse out. I find I can easier reverse out into vast available open space rather than into a six foot gap...:D

One of the main reasons is that yes it is easier to reverse into a vast amount of open space, but you don't know that you will come back to a vast amount of open space when you return to your car after shopping. I reverse on the way in, just incase.

One of the main reasons is that yes it is easier to reverse into a vast amount of open space, but you don't know that you will come back to a vast amount of open space when you return to your car after shopping. I reverse on the way in, just incase.

How can the space not be there. Nobody can park there?

why do idiots reverse park at supermarkets then go get a trolley full of shopping then come back to the car and try to get the trolley between the cars......stupid idiots.

Should the plural of numpty be numpties-numpty.If you want to find out why they park that way ask them!It may be to avoid being clipped by passing drivers whom support mediocre soccer teams and live in the Nineteenth century!

Well you are a creature nof habit and sadly think it important to devte you energy to debating a rather tri!vial and bland issue!

If cars park rear to rear, how do you get your shopping in the boot ??? That is the issue in question, not which smartarse is the best reverser. Its like parking with the rear of your car up against a wall, how do you get into the boot ??? Simples :loopy:

Archived