Numtys reverse parking at supermarkets,

If you drive into a parking space forewards and a van or car with tinted windows parks at the side of you then you have to reverse the whole of the vehicle out of the space blind, if you reverse in then you only have to poke the bonnet out to see what's coming.

If you drive into a parking space forewards and a van or car with tinted windows parks at the side of you then you have to reverse the whole of the vehicle out of the space blind, if you reverse in then you only have to poke the bonnet out to see what's coming.
Stop talking sense phawley. :D

Some people reverse in, some go in forward. My wife goes in reverse, I go in forward. According to the best minds as represented by SF, we're both blithering idiots. However we manage to stay together without divorce, and without insulting each other. Thats because we live in neither Sheffield nor Barnsley, but in a place where there is plenty of parking room to do it either way without inconveniancing anybody.

that makes sense. i humbly withdraw my previous retort....:D

wastin ur time nimrod, thick as s**t some of these on here, like Ive said before, its the ones that dont work that sit infront of the pc all day waiting for giro day, they know everthing about nothing, but yet theyve been nowhere or done owt but can advise on everthing and everthing through the blinkers they wear, narcissistic numptys. :) :)

Speaking from experience?

why do idiots reverse park at supermarkets then go get a trolley full of shopping then come back to the car and try to get the trolley between the cars......stupid idiots.

It's not really a problem in the grand scheme of things is it now?;)

Archived