Many Sheff forum members are doomed

Luckily I'm brighter than you.

http://ms.wikipedia.org/wiki/Madrasah_Tsanawiyah_Swasta_Al_Wath_Salafiyah_06

Not much of an effort for me really. :hihi:

"Private Tsanawiyah Madrasah Al Wath Salafiyah 06 or the name of brevity MTSS Al Wath Salafiyah 06 , is a Tsanawiyah Private Private Madrasah located on Jl. Pam Rawa Badung, East Jakarta , Indonesia .

Private Tsanawiyah Madrasah Al Wath Salafiyah 06 have NPSN code 20103861. In 2010, the MTSS Al Wath has 0 Salafiyah 06 male students and 0 female students, making the total number of students seramai 0 people. 2010"

They must be thick in that Wath too. Zero students??

True again. It's possible they were just lazy and stupid. :)

..or had learning difficulties, were autistic, were bullied, picked on by the teachers or all manner of other things that would keep a child back in school.

John X

..or had learning difficulties, were autistic, were bullied, picked on by the teachers or all manner of other things that would keep a child back in school.

John X

Or lots of other excuses.

Picked on by teachers - what cods. I know of a kid "picked on by teachers" at my school.

You wouldn't want to teach the little bar steward either.

He's a bit thick but more a lazy bugger with bad manners.

Sounds like you may be in for an early grave.

"Private Tsanawiyah Madrasah Al Wath Salafiyah 06 or the name of brevity MTSS Al Wath Salafiyah 06 , is a Tsanawiyah Private Private Madrasah located on Jl. Pam Rawa Badung, East Jakarta , Indonesia .

Private Tsanawiyah Madrasah Al Wath Salafiyah 06 have NPSN code 20103861. In 2010, the MTSS Al Wath has 0 Salafiyah 06 male students and 0 female students, making the total number of students seramai 0 people. 2010"

They must be thick in that Wath too. Zero students??

Or an unpopular school.

I was asked for a place called Wath in Indonesia. I don't recall anyone suggesting a specification.

If you knew anything about this country (and I know you don't), you'd know there are many tiny schools of various types that are noting like any UK schools.

I've visited what you have to google.

Archived