Many Sheff forum members are doomed

I must be really thick, stupid and lazy as I left school without one qualification to my name. The strange thing is I have managed to work as a PA/Secretary in various jobs for over 40 years (and still working as a secretary for a solicitor) and have never been out of work!!!

So I'm glad I'm fick I am!!! :hihi: :hihi:

I must be really thick, stupid and lazy as I left school without one qualification to my name. The strange thing is I have managed to work as a PA/Secretary in various jobs for over 40 years (and still working as a secretary for a solicitor) and have never been out of work!!!

So I'm glad I'm fick I am!!! :hihi: :hihi:

Of course you're 'fick' you daft old thing, you forgot to mention that you're still alive. :hihi:

A recent study showed that intelligence has little to do with your results (up to A level, IIRC) - the amount of effort is the deciding factor. It was on BBC i think, can't find it now.

edit:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-13128701

Too true, in fact my 4 O levels 3 O levels and 1x Grade 1 CSE are testiment to that. Thank God for the 16+ or it might have been 3. There's nothing to be proud about being dim but equally it isn't the only route to fame, fortune and choco mint cookies.

That article is very odd though. It's dancing around what appears to be the reality like Stephen Fry around a James May pole.

A great deal of effort it seems ,youve been away too long otherwise you wouldnt have to publish your claims in your sig..homophobic by any chance ? oops sorry it goes with the location doesnt it

Now, glam the gay is a prime example of the sort I mean.

He can't even read a line of text and get the meaning right.

Just for his thick self; it's a dig at the cretinous bigots who seem to think there's something wrong if a person isn't a white heterosexual non Muslim.

Oi - THICKO - Have you booked your funeral?

Archived