Errol Flyn,s Understudy !

In the middle 60s as a teenage Tup the only thing on my mind was beer,ciggys and nooky in copius amounts!.I had been courting a lovely looking wench for about 18 months,her father had a car sales business on Langsett Rd.The only trouble was my roving eye,before long I started an affair with a girl in our office,neither one knew about the other.It got increasingly difficult balancing my love life,to make things worse I didnt have a car then,anyway number two told me her house would be empty all weekend.I told number one I was going on a stag do with my mates.I popped to the barbers and got something for the weekend and Sat. night took number 2 to the Malin Bridge Inn were we had a real good time.After time was called we walked down Holme Lane arm in arm a night of extasy to follow-just then a car skidded about 20 yds to a halt and reversed back at speed,next thing the back door opened [--- get in now]it was numero uno,s father who was a big hitter.I got in ,he sped off then her mother started on me,calling me allsorts,next thing were at their house,number one comes out screaming and roapin and we set off for our house.It was a nightmare,on arrival my old ma came out and they started calling me down to her,she told me to dissapear before our old boy came out,I sneaked off,but I could hear pops telling them to clear off!good old dad !.I kept out of his way for a while but he never mentioned it--PHEW!:hihi::roll::roll:;)

In the middle 60s as a teenage Tup the only thing on my mind was beer,ciggys and nooky in copius amounts!.I had been courting a lovely looking wench for about 18 months,her father had a car sales business on Langsett Rd.The only trouble was my roving eye,before long I started an affair with a girl in our office,neither one knew about the other.It got increasingly difficult balancing my love life,to make things worse I didnt have a car then,anyway number two told me her house would be empty all weekend.I told number one I was going on a stag do with my mates.I popped to the barbers and got something for the weekend and Sat. night took number 2 to the Malin Bridge Inn were we had a real good time.After time was called we walked down Holme Lane arm in arm a night of extasy to follow-just then a car skidded about 20 yds to a halt and reversed back at speed,next thing the back door opened [--- get in now]it was numero uno,s father who was a big hitter.I got in ,he sped off then her mother started on me,calling me allsorts,next thing were at their house,number one comes out screaming and roapin and we set off for our house.It was a nightmare,on arrival my old ma came out and they started calling me down to her,she told me to dissapear before our old boy came out,I sneaked off,but I could hear pops telling them to clear off!good old dad !.I kept out of his way for a while but he never mentioned it--PHEW!:hihi::roll::roll:;)

I would assume you didnt end up marrying either of them then Old Tup? The things we do when were young and daft eh!

Herecletes famously said when he was old and in his dotage and his libido was dry and parched " thank God I'm no longer chained to an idiot "!!!!

Who will rid me of this turbulent Dick.

Fond memories of the old man lending me his car to take a married bird home from the Ozzie Owl club when I was a teenager.

OT Good post. "something for the weekend" reminds me of the barbers on Peter St when I was a kid. The Older kids and grown ups really did ask for STFTWE and it was a while B4 I knew what they meant.Then we got older ourselves and a funny occurs vis a vis condoms; " what do women and condoms have in common?............ when they're not in your wallet they're on your dick "

Shooter

ps Were they 3and 9 ( three shillings and nine pence ,can't do old money signs on this keyboard) for three. Bloody expensive in relation to disposable income !!!!! What price a shag

Hi SmackJack no I didn,t nearly did with number one but Im afraid I never learned,I continued the same one time having 3 on the go until I met my present wife.She was a stunner and still is,she tamed me,Im a pussycat now a reformed fellow a bit of an old fart!:roll::confused::hihi::hihi:

Archived