Bella Donna, Renishaw

4 of us went last night. Booked for 9pm, table was waiting for us on arrival. Couple of big parties in and a mix of other couples, nothing noisy though! Staff were fantastic, food was superb and atmosphere was lovely. We were not rushed out at the end of the night and the staff happily got on with what they were doing whilst we all chatted away. £145 for starters, mains, dessert and 3 bottles of wine - very reasonable! All in all I would highly recommend Bella Donna.

Belladonna...Deadly nightshade, a poisonous plant that the Romans used to kill a few people back in the day! Hardly a good name for a restaurant! :hihi:

(But it does mean 'Beautiful lady' in Italian ;))

I was thinking that too! Shades of Sam n Ella arise. I remember that place with affection :)

It depends what flavours you like. I absolutely love pasta in any shape or form and lots of garlic. One of my favourite dishes is Crespella - it's yummy. The joy of going for a meal is trying something new so give it a try!

It depends what flavours you like. I absolutely love pasta in any shape or form and lots of garlic. One of my favourite dishes is Crespella - it's yummy. The joy of going for a meal is trying something new so give it a try!

OK - PLEASE give me some ideas - Starter - Main - Desert

yes it is very good indeed. I had my birthday meal there on Saturday. The restaraunt is spacious and of a high standard. Second only to the amazing authentic italian food and the first class service. I would most definitley recommend it to anyone. We will most certainly be going back as we had such a fantastic evening.

Archived