Bella Donna, Renishaw

yes it is very good indeed. I had my birthday meal there on Saturday. The restaraunt is spacious and of a high standard. Second only to the amazing authentic italian food and the first class service. I would most definitley recommend it to anyone. We will most certainly be going back as we had such a fantastic evening.

Heeeeeeeerrrrrrreeee we go again, first post syndrome.

Never ever had Italian - I would not know what to order - PLEASE give me some ideas ... :confused:

If it's proper Italian, the only thing you'll be able to pronounce, unless you speak Italian, is Pizza, well that's what I always have when I go to an Italian anyway.

I've been twice since it opened - it's lovely. Fantastic food, lovely surroundings & great staff & service.

I had a starter of baked mozzarella in Parma ham - lovely, second time I had mussels baked with tomatoes, olives, garlic & cheese - very nice!

For mains I've had tiger prawn tagliatelli, and pork fillets in gorgonzola & cream - both were excellent.

Not tried the puddings yet as we've been too stuffed!

I've been recommending this restaurant to everyone I know and everyone who's been has been impressed.

If it's proper Italian, the only thing you'll be able to pronounce, unless you speak Italian, is Pizza, well that's what I always have when I go to an Italian anyway.

Hmm, I am not really into Pizza especially for a meal, maybe a slice with a chicken leg at a BBQ, OK thanks for the brief intro into Italian food, looks like being - English, Chinese

It is 'proper' Itallian, as you called it, but let me assure you it although pizza is on the menu and is fantastic there is so much more to choose from. No one will have a problem ordering as the menu is Itallian and English and once again I can only reiterate what a lovely restaraunt Bella Dona's is and wou,d highly recommend anyone to try it.

It is 'proper' Itallian, as you called it, but let me assure you it although pizza is on the menu and is fantastic there is so much more to choose from. No one will have a problem ordering as the menu is Itallian and English and once again I can only reiterate what a lovely restaraunt Bella Dona's is and wou,d highly recommend anyone to try it.

And how long have you worked there for then?

Archived