Roberto Di Matteo - Next Blades manager?

BLADES-EELA

Ex owl in the enemy hot seat:hihi:

That would be intresting on derby day.....be wiered if he got them promoted yet took us down:D

Dont worry Its only Titanic speculating !!

I would be very surprised if its going to be Danny Wilson ! Even more surprised if Titanics got a post correct.:hihi:

Dont worry Its only Titanic speculating !!

I would be very surprised if its going to be Danny Wilson ! Even more surprised if Titanics got a post correct.:hihi:

I hope is cos then i can call him danny Swilson everytime i answer a post about him to CB, oh hold on im not 9 years old lol :hihi:

What a difference a few days makes in football, Pemberton now shoots out to a massive 16/1 with Di Matteo out at similar odds, however Danny Wilson and Mark Robins challenging head to head with odds changing regularly between 11/10 to 4/6, nobody else close to these two in the betting with the next best out at 10/1.

Managers Honours To Date:

Danny Wilson -

Promotions

1996–97: Division One Runner Up (promotion to The Premier League) – Barnsley

2006–07: League Two Runner Up (promotion to League One) – Hartlepool United

Cups

2002–03: Football League Trophy Winner – Bristol City

Awards

1997 LMA Manager of the Year

Mark Robins -

Has no Honours as a manager but then again he's only been managing a few years therefore plenty of time to gain some, however he has a wealth of experience and many honours as a player including winning the F.A Cup, Charity Shield, Uefa Cup Winners Cup and Super Cup as well as the English League Cup.

Speculation tonight is Danny Wilson is the new man!!!!

Hope your right Titanic99!! The way that Swilson cuddled up to the F.A. when Di Canio pushed the ref :suspect: was sickening. He would be a

fantastic manager for the Blades, a total yes man, McSue and Danny Looooser

a match made for religation again.:hihi::hihi:

Archived