Christopher Robinson - Do you know him ?

Hello all my lovely forummers, I need your help !

I am looking for the above named chap, I know nothing other than his name so I'm a bit stuck.

I have something of his, that is of absolutely no monetery value to anyone, but it is possible that it is of massive value to him.

So, please if you know anyone by this name, ask them to contact me :)

Thanks !

Lindsey

Hello all my lovely forummers, I need your help !

I am looking for the above named chap, I know nothing other than his name so I'm a bit stuck.

I have something of his, that is of absolutely no monetery value to anyone, but it is possible that it is of massive value to him.

So, please if you know anyone by this name, ask them to contact me :)

Thanks !

Lindsey

I know a Christopher Robinson, but I'm sure there are dozens of them. A bit more detail such as age etc would help.

I know a Christopher Robinson, but I'm sure there are dozens of them. A bit more detail such as age etc would help.

As I said, I have no idea of any other details than his name, the item doesnt give anything away either.

There actually aren't that many Christopher Robinsons, and as I said, this item would be exceptionally valuable to him.

If you could contact him and ask if he has lost something that would be great.

The only other thing I could say is that it was found in rotherham yesterday.

As I said, I have no idea of any other details than his name, the item doesnt give anything away either.

There actually aren't that many Christopher Robinsons, and as I said, this item would be exceptionally valuable to him.

If you could contact him and ask if he has lost something that would be great.

The only other thing I could say is that it was found in rotherham yesterday.

OK. The Christopher Robinson that I know is a solicitor and I can't imagine that he would have been in Rotherham yesterday but I'll ask.

Ok, well if you do contact him that would be very helpful.

As I say it could be very valuable to the owner.

Just as a note, I didnt say that the person was in Rotherham at anytime, just that the item was found in Rotherham yesterday, the person may never have even been there.

Archived