Bus changes -Sheffield Area w/c 23rd July 2011

Go to a pte travel shop get a complaint form and fill it in . Ask them why tates dont issue them .

Wouldnt show myself up. Sorry, I might seem a little stupid here, but I am not complaining because a very small operator cant/wont issue a certain ticket. I'll just get on with it... that said, they might issue them now, it was December when I wanted to buy one. I was told by the driver... if I had stopped a 47/48, bought the ticket but not boarded that bus, then waited for the X10, and showed him that ticket I could've used it... just not able to buy it on their bus... whats that about? haha.

If the operator is operating within south yorkshire then it as to issue the tickets end of story , and unless the pte are aware its not happening then they are unlikley to know about it . I understand that the new ticket machines issue them but the older ones dont but i am waiting for this to be confirmed.

If you dont want to go to a pte travel shop then do it on line

If the operator is operating within south yorkshire then it as to issue the tickets end of story , and unless the pte are aware its not happening then they are unlikley to know about it . I understand that the new ticket machines issue them but the older ones dont but i am waiting for this to be confirmed.

If you dont want to go to a pte travel shop then do it on line

Wrong! All operators have to accept the tickets such as the City Wide and Day Tripper where applicable, but it is their own decision as to whether they offer to sell the tickets or not.

Reyt buses arent they? :hihi:

Seriously, I think they operate no more than 15 buses... See here as luck would have it... they operate .... 15 buses :help:

HAHA, LOL. Take a harder, deeper look on their site though; at the Enthusiasts page, that shows around 50 vehicles in their fleet. :hihi:

http://www.tates-travel.com/enthusiasts.htm

So 15 routes with around 50 vehicles I make it..... ;)

A batch of service changes to First SY buses in Sheffield:

These routes are to have timetable changes:

32 - 73 - x4/x5/x6

These services are to have route and timetable changes:

6 -21 - 25 -29 - x14/x15 - x78

New Services:

27 part replaces 21/25 - Sheffield City Freebee (won PTE tender)

HAHA, LOL. Take a harder, deeper look on their site though; at the Enthusiasts page, that shows around 50 vehicles in their fleet. :hihi:

http://www.tates-travel.com/enthusiasts.htm

So 15 routes with around 50 vehicles I make it..... ;)

Brilliant isnt it? So, 15 routes... 50 vehicles! Wow!

If anyone actually gets on one of their buses... check out the ticket. The last time, it was about 1inchx1inch, no company name, just said '8A W.Bridge - Town. £1.10' :hihi: Still cheesed off they cant issue daytrippers though!

I work for first olive grove my self as a driver

I do the 36 quite regular in an an evening and no one gets on u will a couple of oaps on a Friday n Saturday nite it's the same with the 35/37 aswell did them 2nite

Brilliant isnt it? So, 15 routes... 50 vehicles! Wow!

: Still cheesed off they cant issue daytrippers though!

Have you doen anything about this ?

Go to the pte website or a pte travel centre and complete a complaint form ask why they cant issue you with a day tripper ticket

Archived