Death on the telly (BBC1 12/05/11)

Your hearing is the last thing to go, so any noise in the room he would have been aware of.

He could have had some very strange dreams as his brain was starved of oxygen, I wonder what his last bit of consciousness was like, if he was very confused, dying is scary.

Death is natural and it happens to us all sooner or later. However I think the BBC may be crossing the line here it seems like more of a C4 thing to do.

Already done I think.

Death is natural and it happens to us all[/b] sooner or later. However I think the BBC may be crossing the line here it seems like more of a C4 thing to do.

It cant be any worse than sleeping without dreaming....can it :|

Last week's programme, about reproduction and birth, was excellent and we were happy for our children to watch it.

I expect that this will be done sensitively, and is necessary.

I think this programme is 'first' only in so far as it is going to show the actual moment of death. Other programmes have shown the moments leading up to.

I think that the way our society wants to ignore death is harmful. I see no reason to not encourage our children to watch this, just because it discusses the end rather than the beginning of life.

Agreed i have posted only this week on the cost of pre paid funerals no one seems to want to know its as though every one thinks there here forever!

Here is a question for you why can I sometimes remember a dream so vividly it seems real yet sometimes remember nothing?.

My most vivid dreams seem to occur when I'm on the very edge of proper sleep, sometimes I can even control them a little.

I remember seeing a man being shot on a news report - he was out late after a curfew in Africa somewhere (I can't remember the exact details as I was only about 12) and he begged the soldiers, then the reporter filming. They shot him at the roadside then dragged his body off the roadside like he was nothing. Horrible. As AO said, those images cannot be unwatched.

to true watched a programme this morning dangerous doctor a little baby being killed still feel sick

Archived