Palestine Refugees Revolution on MAY15

1. Lebanon. They were Lebanese and not Israeli bullets. And where were the UN peacekeepers?

2. Syria. Israel definitely messed up in allowing the demonstrators to cross over. Very bad. Luckily only 2 people were killed. Some mofo should get demoted over that.

3. Egypt/Sinai. The good news. They told everybody to head back to Cairo. Despite all the drumbreating, it looks like the blockade is alive and well this week.

4. Jordan (nothing)

I keep hearing calipo bang on about how well the Arabs which have been absorbed into the ever growing israel are well treated ,

Are you saying if they give up resisting occupation they get a better standard of living?

Arabs are oppressed by dictators who are supported and propped up by the same powers which prop up the nation of Israel! Why are yOu trying to blame the public ?

Aha and who killed today 12 or 13 Palestinians and injured hundereds of them on the border and inside...Another Arab civilian I guess??

Try harder next time ...

From what I read on here, many people think the IDF indiscriminately shoot civilians near the Israeli border. If this is true then the Palestinians would know they are likely to be shot if they rush the Israeli border. What I saw on the news was a mass of people rushing the wire fence and the Israeli soldiers shooting over their heads.

The fact that a few people have been shot makes the Israelis very poor shots and the Palestinians very stupid for rushing the border, or the Israelis are very good shots and didn’t intentionally shoot anyone and the Palestinians know that support for their cause will increase if some of them are shot. It obviously wouldn’t matter who shot them as long as the Israelis can be blamed.

again, simply not true. This is another thing they endlessly repeat as if endlessly repeating something in some way makes it true. The IDF emerged from the Haganah, not the Stern gang, Lehi, or Irgun, which definitely were terrorist organisations (which is why they were declared illegal upon Israel's creation and were engaged by the IDF as they were engaged by Haganah before them).

The hierachy of the these terrorists organisations were given good jobs in the IDF and hence the ingrained brutality continues.

I never said I don't believe he was shot. I believe he was shot, but I certainly wouldn't automatically assume he was shot by an IDF weapon, and neither should you.

Palestinians have been reported shot before, or acted like they were shot for the benefit of television cameras, played dead, and then amazingly about 20 minutes later when they thought there wasn't a camera trained on them, effected this amazing recovery and jumped off the stretcher conveying them to an ambulance. It's called Pallywood mate. Don't believe everything you see, or hear.

(move to 2.40)

I dont

i like the puff of smoke at 3.06 which i presume is a bullet.

That's what the UN will be doing in the weeks and months to come. They may just have easily have belonged to the Lebanese army as the Israeli.

the Syrian border episode, it's unlikely any of them were Palestinians.

Here you go a UN Condemnation to Israel from a source you are very familiar off...The Jerusalem Post

The United Nations condemned on Monday Israel's "disproportionate, deadly force" against demonstrators mourning the anniversary of the founding of Israel.

"I am shocked by the number of the deaths and the use of disproportionate, deadly force by the Israeli Defense Forces against apparently unarmed demonstrators, which I condemn," UN Special Coordinator for Lebanon Michael Williams said.

http://www.jpost.com/Headlines/Article.aspx?id=220833

Sorry to disappoint you again :hihi:

When Palestine reclaimed the west Bank it was irrigated and green. worked by the Israelis, now the desert has reclaimed it ,maybe its something to do with not wishing to work for their land but would sooner cause violent disruptions to claim more.

Archived