Palestine Refugees Revolution on MAY15

Before making a fool of yourself try to learn some historical facts.Palestine or Philistines exists even way before christ was born.Before Israel now days, the land was always Palestine, only when the Palestinians were uprooted from there land and it was occupied then the land was called state of Israel.So get your facts straight next time..:loopy:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Definitions_of_Palestine_and_Palestinian

Walid Shoebat, said

“Why is it that on June 4th 1967 I was a Jordanian and overnight I became a Palestinian?”

“We did not particularly mind Jordanian rule. The teaching of the destruction of Israel was a definite part of the curriculum, but we considered ourselves Jordanian until the Jews returned to Jerusalem. Then all of the sudden we were Palestinians - they removed the star from the Jordanian flag and all at once we had a Palestinian flag”.

“When I finally realized the lies and myths I was taught, it is my duty as a righteous person to speak out”.

You have sympathy because of the holocaust which europeans inflicted upon the jews but why are palestinians paying for it in land ? :huh:

Well let's see the borders of palestinian land and the title deeds pre WWI/II.

Oh BTW the Holocaust didn't last for 2 thousand years.

Because the land was given to the Jews by God and you can't get an higher endorsement than that. The Romans took the land away from the Jews and gave it to the Arabs. The land was given back to the Jews in 1948 and muslims were also given their own states in Northern India. Egypt and Syria tried taking the land from the Jews in the 1960s and came a cropper.

Sure Israel is backed by the US but why not? The Arabs are backed by Russia and China (Commies). I don't see what you're driving at, suppose the land was given to the Arabs and the Jews wanted it back, what you say then?

So land grabbing isn't anything to do with security / political but religiously motivated ?

Do you understand the difference between give and take?

Do you understand how the Palestinians live under occupation...watch this maybe it will make some sense to you lot on here..

Imagine If London Was Occupied by Israel

And for the ignorants who claim there was no land or people in Palestine before 1948 then watch and learn ..and educate yourself rather than talking about your assumptions and stop being brainwashed ...and see how injustice the UN resolution back then ...

Do you understand how the Palestinians live under occupation...watch this maybe it will make some sense to you lot on here..

I see, you can't think of anything worthwhile to say so you're trying to disable an argument through absurdity.

I see, you can't think of anything worthwhile to say so you're trying to disable an argument through absurdity.

lol i posted for you this link so you got an idea in a simple way to what the Palestinians are suffering under occupation,but obviously you didn't get the message :hihi:.

And I doubt you will ever get it as you are too busy watching people and thinking about the race degradation as per your signature... carry on your hobby mate maybe you will find your kinda of race someday:loopy:

Archived