Chinese/Japanese people, the least offensive races. ?

Is this a sentence or a (prison) sentence?I think you do not understand the difference between ethnic cleansing and genocide-its largely a question of scale.

???????????????? lets leave it at that but the book will explain!

Is it a novel or factually based?

The book deals with the invasion of China by the Japs in or around 1938 it then deals with the experience of a young Chinese girl and her subsequent life afterwards it is without doubt a book that leaves a lasting impression of that part of the World.It will shock you beyond belief. The book is true.

The book deals with the invasion of China by the Japs in or around 1938 it then deals with the experience of a young Chinese girl and her subsequent life afterwards it is without doubt a book that leaves a lasting impression of that part of the World.It will shock you beyond belief. The book is true.

I do not think you can be sure.A young traumatised girl may not prove a reliable witness.

Genocide is genocide no matter who the perpetrator is.

Are you deliberately avoiding my assertion or are you incapable of making a subtle distinction between Japanese troops and Chinese communists?I do not think genocide is possible when it is inflicted on members nof the same race-I believed it occured where one race sought to eliminate another.

There was a large influx of Chinese into southern California after the hand over of Hong Kong. They had money and bought a lot of expensive properties, some of them moved into one house with another family.

I've got nothing bad to say about them though. They are more polite than actually friendly I've found. They dont smile or say good morning whever they happen to see their neighbours, quite often ignoring them. I think it's the difference in their cultural upbringing more than intentional unfriendliness.

I know it is tempting to group Chinese and Japanese people like allot of you seem to be doing, but don't. They are very different people.

I do agree though, people that come over here from that part of the world tend to be very polite. But more likely than not, especially in the case of the Japanese, they will only be polite to your face. A very xenophobic people, it will take 1000s of years for that to change.

Gotta laugh at the Tokyo governor, that guy really does hate westerners.

Archived