Job centre staff to sign onto the dole

about time ,,,they look at us like **** treat us like ****,,

as a family man got made redundant from a job i had been doing for 8 years,found my self having to sign on,,,lucky me found a job ,,,and then bad news again got made redundant from that 1 only 12 in to it,,,and never found any thing since,,y should we take low pay just to get there numbers down ,,if there was good jobs out there everyone would be fighting for them,,,i think the goverment should be looking at these companys that pay low pay after all the goverment give them hand outs and make low pay works there wagers back up with there working tax credits hand outs,,,

so stop the low pay ,,,,,,,and stop your hand outs ,,,then everyone would have a well payed job

about time ,,,they look at us like **** treat us like ****,,

as a family man got made redundant from a job i had been doing for 8 years,found my self having to sign on,,,lucky me found a job ,,,and then bad news again got made redundant from that 1 only 12 in to it,,,and never found any thing since,,y should we take low pay just to get there numbers down ,,if there was good jobs out there everyone would be fighting for them,,,i think the goverment should be looking at these companys that pay low pay after all the goverment give them hand outs and make low pay works there wagers back up with there working tax credits hand outs,,,

so stop the low pay ,,,,,,,and stop your hand outs ,,,then everyone would have a well payed job

I have worked in a jobcentre before and people don't look down on you. Maybe they were confused by you if you speak like you type. You either pause a lot or your comma isn't working properly.

As from this very coming September things are going to change dramatically, everyone on job seekers allowance will have to do 40hrs a week community work, if you dont believe me i urge you to search and look for yourselves, you will find this is fact.

Er no, it not a fact.

This Government are having difficulty in finalising any plans and have yet to give out final details of any scheme being put in place. Also to get EU funding they will have to create "additional jobs" which will be subsidised and not rely on ones that are already available.

Ok, you all need to listen up on what im about to say seriously, the job centres and processing sites are not going to be needed, why? I will explain....As from this very coming September things are going to change dramatically, everyone on job seekers allowance will have to do 40hrs a week community work, if you dont believe me i urge you to search and look for yourselves, you will find this is fact......Now , reasons i believe this is totally so wrong, here are two examples. Person (A) is single and has paid his or hers mortgage over a period of years and is unemployed recieving £65.00 per week benefit. Person (B) is married has two children and lives in rented accomodation and all benefit inc housing benefit totalls £450.00 per week..... Under the new proposed said system, both persons (A) and (B) will have to do 40hrs a week community work.......Question is this , why should person (A) work for around £1.50 per hour when person (B) earns around £10.50 per hour......wrong wrong wrong Mr Cameron, person (A) should only have to work around 11 hrs a week as near £6.00 per hour is the law.......but alas it seems Mr Cameron and his hoppo Mr Dumcon Smith are above the law and not going to listen to my plea of common sense.

You obviously think were a bottomless pit then who can keep subising the many who think were here to keep them?

Weve been breeding layabouts for far too long!

Ok, you all need to listen up on what im about to say seriously, the job centres and processing sites are not going to be needed, why? I will explain....As from this very coming September things are going to change dramatically, everyone on job seekers allowance will have to do 40hrs a week community work, if you dont believe me i urge you to search and look for yourselves, you will find this is fact......Now , reasons i believe this is totally so wrong, here are two examples. Person (A) is single and has paid his or hers mortgage over a period of years and is unemployed recieving £65.00 per week benefit. Person (B) is married has two children and lives in rented accomodation and all benefit inc housing benefit totalls £450.00 per week..... Under the new proposed said system, both persons (A) and (B) will have to do 40hrs a week community work.......Question is this , why should person (A) work for around £1.50 per hour when person (B) earns around £10.50 per hour......wrong wrong wrong Mr Cameron, person (A) should only have to work around 11 hrs a week as near £6.00 per hour is the law.......but alas it seems Mr Cameron and his hoppo Mr Dumcon Smith are above the law and not going to listen to my plea of common sense.
Actually I work in benefits and this is not a fact. Its nowhere near a fact. You are scaremongering at best and just telling outright lies at worst

Actually I work in benefits and this is not a fact. Its nowhere near a fact. You are scaremongering at best and just telling outright lies at worst

firstly i dont tell lies and im not trying to scaremonger, i am at present signing on, after working and paying taxesfor 30 yrs i am struggling to find work....last time i signed on i was

told by the person conducting the inteview that i would have to work 40 hrs a week doing community work .....not lies , truth.....i can only tell you what i was told.....afterwards i trawlled the internet to find if there was any substance to this, it was difficult and is difficult to find but its there if you look, vague as it is......so either she was telling me lies or you dont know, maybe theres i pilot scheme in my area i dunno but this is 100% what i was told.

firstly i dont tell lies and im not trying to scaremonger, i am at present signing on, after working and paying taxesfor 30 yrs i am struggling to find work....last time i signed on i was

told by the person conducting the inteview that i would have to work 40 hrs a week doing community work .....not lies , truth.....i can only tell you what i was told.....afterwards i trawlled the internet to find if there was any substance to this, it was difficult and is difficult to find but its there if you look, vague as it is......so either she was telling me lies or you dont know, maybe theres i pilot scheme in my area i dunno but this is 100% what i was told.

Theres no good reason for them to tell you that. There are no pilot schemes i'm aware of. There is certainly not a national thing going on. The only thing that it might be is if you are recently signing on then you may have to go on a week long course which would be 40 hours where you would get your benefit money but that is not community service and its not a permanent thing.

You obviously think were a bottomless pit then who can keep subising the many who think were here to keep them?

Weve been breeding layabouts for far too long!

so you think its its right that the people that should be targeted in all this can do the community work for in excess of £10.50 an hour whilst others on a megre benefit near all of which want to work earn £1.50 an hour......im sure you would be happy to go work 40 hrs (30 working plus 10 so called training) for £1.50 per hour....try looking beyond your nose.....if you read my post you will see i dont disagree with this i just think those taking the least out of the system should work the least hours....this is not a one size fits all situation......and i might add against the current law.

Archived