Friday the 13th anything unlucky happening to you

I can't believe it, I didn't want to get out of bed this morning, nearly forgot my daughters medicine, couldn't get my boy off to sleep, got to work later than I wanted, bought a cruddy overpriced sandwich, had a load of repetetive trained monkey work waiting for me, the computers are running slow............................ You guessed it, just another typical day.

I can't believe it, I didn't want to get out of bed this morning, nearly forgot my daughters medicine, couldn't get my boy off to sleep, got to work later than I wanted, bought a cruddy overpriced sandwich, had a load of repetetive trained monkey work waiting for me, the computers are running slow............................ You guessed it, just another typical day.

Exactly! if it was any other day its a typical normal day, when its friday the 13th its everything going wrong... some people make me laugh (Not you!!)

Yep! ... sowed loads of seed on my freshly prepared lawn area this morning, it's taken me three weeks to prepare the ground so today was the big day!

It now resembles a scene from Alfred Hitchcocks 'The Birds'! :gag:

Never seen so many varieties of birds living in peace and total harmony whilst they denude my lawn of any chance of verdancy. :cry::cry::help::sad:

Well my friday the 13th has been great! When i woke up there was an email waiting to tell me i got a job, plus its our lasses pay day so got some beers. Lets hope the lottery ticket is a lucky one too.:hihi:

My mother was born, married and died on Friday 13th (not in the same year, obviously).

Never seen so many varieties of birds living in peace and total harmony whilst they denude my lawn of any chance of verdancy.

You need to tempt them away from the seed. A few thousand dead insects scattered about should do the trick.

Archived