Lap Dancing Clubs - exploitation of women..or men?

Who is being expoited in Lap Dancing clubs?  

39 members have voted

1. 1. Who is being expoited in Lap Dancing clubs?

• men
    • women

There's a bit more than just giggling boobs in a real lap dance club. The girls actually touch the customers and sit on their laps, in other words physical contact and a bit of petting.

Pole dancers in strip clubs often allow customers sitting at the bar to slide paper money inside their G-strings

Not all middle aged guys who frequent these places are lonely either. Some have been through broken marriages, bitter divorces or bad relations with the opposite sex. Lap dance and strip clubs are the nearest they want to get to the opposite sex. Also married men are known to frequent these places and get fired up enough to go home and rekindle a jaded sex relationship with a bolt of lightning. and momma's not complaining about that for sure LOL

Well...I've always found it a bit of a stretch to believe that prostitution drugs, etc. isn't going on. Not in the club mind you, but if a dancer agrees to meet a customer after work for a "drink", she's on her own time and can do as she pleases. And that's a lotta cash floatin' around, too. Don't tell me it doesn't attract a bad element.

This has got to be a difficult job. You have to feign affection for men you'd otherwise find loathesome, and who says all of the customers are nice? I imagine quite a few are grabby and/or lewd figuring "hey, I'm paying her" and most probably push the boundries of what the club will allow. And not all are generous, either. Some people just want as much for their money as possible, whether or not it's fair.

And what young, single guy has money for this on a regular basis?! Sure, they might go with their buddies now and then, but if they're halfway decent looking, reasonably well mannered and clean, I'm sure they can find themselves a girl who wears clothes to work. It's probably the older and maybe married men who are the club's bread and butter, so to speak.

Archived