Dangerous doctor

got up this morning 6am as usual decided to do some breakfast after got the ironing out decided to watch tv picked a programme from last night dangerous doctor in the first ten minutes it showed three secret videos of mothers sufficating their babys. the children were fighting their murderous mothers but the poor little things have no chance I only hope their was someone watching the monitor and stopped these fiends it didnt say or I could have missed it as I had to run to the toilet to be physically sick. As a loving father of six I hope they served life in jail even better put them in a room with loving parent or a couple whom cant have children if these so called mothers dont want children theirs plenty of preventative measures they can take or just keep their bloody legs shut

cant believe not one remark about this disdainful programme an old man dies an natural death 32 quotes babys get killed nought said sad britain

It's no reflection on the people who posted at all, more the media. The BBC2 programme was well commented on by most media outlets so people were aware of it. I didn't even know the programme you mentioned was airing and I don't know what it was about, I'd imagine it's the same for many others.

Archived