Muad’Dib’s / John Anthony Hill’s (JAH) trial has now concluded.

Not guilty of perverting the course of justice.

Probably guilty of bringing unnecessary heartache to grieving families though.

Tbh this man needs help.... a good strong dose of anti-psychotics and a padded cell. Simples!

I quite agree.

I don't know what goes through the head of someone who writes to the family of one of the deceased saying;

"I do not believe Miriam was on the number 30 bus. I don't think you believe that either. I believe she went to Canary Wharf, witnessed and photographed the murder of the Muslim patsies and was murdered by the security services to silence her."

http://www.thestar.co.uk/news/national/7_7_bombers_were_innocent_patsies_1_3366635

It certainly isn't "truth" or "justice".

I quite agree.

I don't know what goes through the head of someone who writes to the family of one of the deceased saying;

"I do not believe Miriam was on the number 30 bus. I don't think you believe that either. I believe she went to Canary Wharf, witnessed and photographed the murder of the Muslim patsies and was murdered by the security services to silence her."

http://www.thestar.co.uk/news/national/7_7_bombers_were_innocent_patsies_1_3366635

That's just awful. I retract my flippant comment in #11. Some deluded liars just want to create divisions, hatreds and hurt. They are like a cancer on society, yet I guess they are so far immersed in their delusions that can't even see that.

:(

How did his claims that the Queen was not allowed to proscecute him go?

I hear he got upset when he wasn't allowed to call her as a witness?

So you know the answer to your own question.

Where did you hear that then ?

I bet you believe in father christmas and the tooth fairy as well dont you

Oh ha ha ,incredible.

If you can show us some proof of this it'd be worth discussing.

If not it's just another useless conspiracy thread.

Watch the offending DVD (7/7 Ripple Effect) read the J7 website,read the official story.

I'd go into it more but have had several threads on the subject deleted so can't see much point.

The Sheffield Star is a main media source?

I used the term loosely.

Was in a few others too obviously not the Main main papers,they don't want too many gaining an interest

I quite agree.

That's because Miriam was walking to her place of work (Canary wharf) and had spoken to her father ,letting him know she was ok,she had no reason to be on the bus that blew up,her Father can't understand why she was on it.

Hill believes she witnessed or was approached by the "bombers" maybe wanting help as they realised they had been tricked when they were shot in canary wharf and was shot along with them, then identified as a bus victim.

I would think that a likely explanation.

That's because Miriam was walking to her place of work (Canary wharf) and had spoken to her father ,letting him know she was ok,she had no reason to be on the bus that blew up,her Father can't understand why she was on it.

Hill believes she witnessed or was approached by the "bombers" maybe wanting help as they realised they had been tricked when they were shot in canary wharf and was shot along with them, then identified as a bus victim.

Yes of course she was, dear. Now back in your cell before matron catches you, that straightjacket won't tie itself! :loopy::loopy::loopy:

I would think that a likely explanation.

Hill didn't bother to check any facts before his sick fantasy went into overdrive then;

http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk/2005/jul/18/july7.uksecurity4

"Miriam Hyman was killed on the number 30 bus as she made her way to work at a publishing company in Canary Wharf. Earlier the picture editor from Hampstead Garden Suburb, north London, had called her father John on her mobile phone to tell him she was okay after being evacuated from King's Cross. Then she boarded the number 30."

Watch the offending DVD (7/7 Ripple Effect) read the J7 website,read the official story.

I'd go into it more but have had several threads on the subject deleted so can't see much point.

Right, so you don't have any proof, as usual. It's going to be another one of those threads where you rant about conspiracies and dodge any requests of proof isn't it?:help:

Miriam Hyman was reported by more than one source to have telephoned her father at 9:45 from Kings Cross. After this time she also phoned her office and was told not to come in.

Her father confirmed this and originally expressed doubt as to how she could have been on the No 30 bus that exploded in Tavistock Square 2 minutes later at 9:47.

That's how the story came about.

The story of some shootings at Canary Wharf on the morning of July 7 2005 is not widely known as for some reason, the story was buried and not discussed in the msm beyond the initial reports.

All of these media reports of what happened at Canary Wharf on July 7 have been accessed and analysed by Rory Ridley-Duff, in his paper, Theorising Truth What Happened at Canary Wharf on 7th July 2005?, Dr Rory Ridley-Duff, Sheffield Hallam University.

Scribd link to his paper is here:

http://www.scribd.com/doc/20833633/What-Happened-at-Canary-Wharf-on-7th-July-2005

Extract from end of Ridley-Duff's Abstract:

While the paper concludes that both documentaries construct truth that supports their political outlook and agenda, the theory advanced in 7/7 Ripple Effect is better able to explain anomalies in the official account as well as the evidence of a crisis at Canary Wharf on the same day.

Archived