Middle Lane Drivers..WHY FOR GODS SAKE?

The penalties for this offence are the same as they would be for driving without due care and attention.

post 114

I have read over and over again your posts from the HC and from the .Gov website, and from what I can see, these are only "shoulds, shouldnts and normallies" They do not say they are a law or part of a law, so that would make them "advisories" only, and not Law. This shows thats middle lane hogging is not yet an offence, but merely a courtesy issue.

This brings us right back to the fact that these people, are indeed selfish and arrogant individuals who need to be punished.

The reason some people drive along in the middle lane at the same speed (or slower) than traffic in the inside lane, is because they have been lobotomised.

They should add this question to the written test

Choose from the following....

A: Traffic you can't see can't hurt you

B: Vehicles have wing mirrors and motorways have lanes for a specific reason

The reason some people drive along in the middle lane at the same speed (or slower) than traffic in the inside lane, is because they have been lobotomised.

They should add this question to the written test

Choose from the following....

A: Traffic you can't see can't hurt you

B: Vehicles have wing mirrors and motorways have lanes for a specific reason

very good!!:hihi:

I have read over and over again your posts from the HC and from the .Gov website, and from what I can see, these are only "shoulds, shouldnts and normallies" They do not say they are a law or part of a law, so that would make them "advisories" only, and not Law. This shows thats middle lane hogging is not yet an offence, but merely a courtesy issue.

This brings us right back to the fact that these people, are indeed selfish and arrogant individuals who need to be punished.

In my road haulage book its called motorway courtesy's, after overtaking,move back into the inside lane as soon as safely possible it states,like I say the coppers would never act on it any way its to much trouble for them,what the coppers need to do is stop them and try to educate them as to the errors of driving in the middle lane,that wont happen though as there is no money to be collected.

This is getting silly now :roll: what do you want, a police officer to spell out what is and isn’t an offence ……… or would you would still pick the spots off that as well, do you think that specific questions are added to the theory test just for the fun of it.

Read up on driving without due care and attention.

The penalties for this offence are the same as they would be for driving without due care and attention.

post 114

This is getting silly now :roll: what do you want a police officer to spell out what is and isn’t an offence ……… or would you would still pick the spots off that as well.

nobody is picking spots, just pointing out that middle lane hogging is not deemed as an offence in the eyes of the law, thats all. Please try to consider someones elses view before you start throwing your barbies out of the crib::||

This is getting silly now :roll: what do you want a police officer to spell out what is and isn’t an offence ……… or would you would still pick the spots off that as well.

Ive never seen or heard of any one being prosecuted or evan stopped for middle lane hogging show any proof and I will believe you.

Archived