Stradbroke Memories

EyeSpy

Hi, gadget man. I've sent you an email. cheers.

hi rog thanks for the reply,its a small world isn,t it ,and yes i do live bang opposite 23 which is now occupied by a nice young couple who bought the property some years ago and have completely modified it as i and my late wife also did,my wife sadly passed away 5 years ago ,i have recently retired from sheffield city council and i love living here as it is one of the most desirable estates in sheffield,the vast majority of tennants have bought their houses because of this,anyway i will ask the older neighbours if they remember you .regards.

• 3 months later...
does anyone remember Pete Riley I think he dj'd in the pub. ;-)

Hi, I know of two pete rileys off the stradbroke, one passed away a few years ago, and worked behind the bar at the strad and lived on stradbroke drive. he would have been in his seventies now. The other pete riley would be in his late fifties, and lived on smelterwood road. :)

Hi, I know of two pete rileys off the stradbroke, one passed away a few years ago, and worked behind the bar at the strad and lived on stradbroke drive. he would have been in his seventies now. The other pete riley would be in his late fifties, and lived on smelterwood road. :)

the first pete is the one.

what I would like to know is what type of music he played in the strad, cheers.

You might get more feedback if you re-titled your thread And incorporated the person's name in it. Right now, it looks like a thread about the Stradbroke estate. Just trying to be helpful.

Thanks rogG your right, I should have, but if peeps want to use this thread to expand into other general chit chat its not a problem, cheers. ;-)