Eye for an eye, literally

Should have just made the bloke sit through Eurovision last night ..... twice. He'd have been begging for the acid eyewash. "And could you chaps just pop a little in each ear aswell please?"

This forum is full of idiots. First it's Muslims are backwards because Muslim men are allowed to toss acid at lasses without punishment.

When a Muslim country's court say, "No they ruddy can't and we're going to sort the git out and send a message that it's not on", the forum idiots tell us it's barbaric to give the sods something back.

Personally I'll support the blinding in the hope it stops others slinging acid around.

Ok, so... if a bloke pours acid on someone or shoots them, then that makes him a barbaric animal, right?

So if a couple of blokes grab him and do the same to him then that makes them barbaric animals too....right?

So... if a state does it, and theyre doing it in our name then does that make the entire country a country of barbaric animals ...? If we had a death penalty then would that make us as bad as the people comitting the crime that requires the death penalty...?

Its all a bit confusing.

Ok, so... if a bloke pours acid on someone or shoots them, then that makes him a barbaric animal, right?

So if a couple of blokes grab him and do the same to him then that makes them barbaric animals too....right?

So... if a state does it, and theyre doing it in our name then does that make the entire country a country of barbaric animals ...? If we had a death penalty then would that make us as bad as the people comitting the crime that requires the death penalty...?

Its all a bit confusing.

Yes. How can we punish an act if the punishment is the same act?

So if we see someone performing a horrible, barbaric act on someone and decided the best way to punish them is to perform a horrible, barbaric act on them then that makes us exactly the same as they are.

So we should have a horrible, barbaric act performed on us.

The trick when punishing someone is to show them that we arent like them, we cant be as degraded as they are because we arent as degraded as they are.

I used to think that murderers should be killed but then that`d make me as bad as the murderer.

I used to think that murderers should be killed but then that`d make me as bad as the murderer.

Not really. That would be like saying if you imprisoned someone who had kidnapped a person and kept them against their will, you would be the same as them if you sent them to prison, because by putting them in prison, you are keeping them against their will.

...Personally I'll support the blinding in the hope it stops others slinging acid around.

Countries like Iran have, for centuries, had barbaric punishments. The threat of those punishments did not deter that man from slinging acid in her face.

Why would you think those punishments would deter others from slinging acid around?

Archived