Israel has to choose: peace or apartheid

It is actually PALESTINE and not PALATINE.Just in case you think this is a different country...

coming back to what you were saying ,they were offered a country on the basis of the 1967 borders ,what about nearly 1 million people who were uprooted from the land in 1948.What would you do to these people .

You ask them to forget their land and properties and move on.Will you be prepared to give your British nationality or whatever yours is and your current home as a compensation to them and offer it to one of them??

The Palestinians were offered their own state in 1947; they didn't want it and chose violence to get what they wanted. Most of the 1 million people moved in 1948 are probably now dead and they didn't have a nationality.

I’m not asking them to do anything, if they want to fire rocket into Israel, that’s their choice, I don’t have a problem with it, I also don’t have a problem when Israel retaliate, all it means to me is less people on the planet which is a good thing.

I had my home taken and was forced to relocate, and I have no intension of allowing it to ruin my life, and I have no intension of bombing anyone.

If the Palestinians want piece with Israel they have to get over the past.

The Palestinians were offered their own state in 1947; they didn't want it and chose violence to get what they wanted. Most of the 1 million people moved in 1948 are probably now dead and they didn't have a nationality.

I’m not asking them to do anything, if they want to fire rocket into Israel, that’s their choice, I don’t have a problem with it, I also don’t have a problem when Israel retaliate, all it means to me is less people on the planet which is a good thing.

I had my home taken and was forced to relocate, and I have no intension of allowing it to ruin my life, and I have no intension of bombing anyone.

If the Palestinians want piece with Israel they have to get over the past.

Israel is not the real issue. The situation in the Middle East just an excuse for muslims to vent their anger and divert the world's attention from the bigger picture of an islamic world, which is what they want. If it wasn't Israel it would be something else simple as, just as it was before Modern Israel was created in 1948.

as the 21st century continues, the big picture in the Middle East will be the battle between the Middle East's three big powers - Turkey, Egypt, and Iran. Israel and the Palestinians is just a tiny sideshow. Of course the Israelis know this and they've known it for decades. Only the two-cent racist antisemite propagandists, with their hollow soundbites and their forged tag-line signatures, and whose posting silly anti-Israel topics on a daily basis only shows them up for the retards that they are, have their heads in the sand about the bigger picture.

as the 21st century continues, the big picture in the Middle East will be the battle between the Middle East's three big powers - Turkey, Egypt, and Iran. Israel and the Palestinians is just a tiny sideshow. Of course the Israelis know this and they've known it for decades. Only the two-cent racist antisemite propagandists, with their hollow soundbites and their forged tag-line signatures, and whose posting silly anti-Israel topics on a daily basis only shows them up for the retards that they are, have their heads in the sand about the bigger picture.

Wooww,Bravo callippo .We are glad on SF that we have such an intelligent and open minded person like you on here to show us the bigger picture.:hihi::hihi:

Mate you fail on each and every argument you try to make and jump from one subject to another without consistence...Sorry if we are disappointing you and making you strive to prove a false statement that only you believe it...

adios amigo :)

• 8 months later...

So Israel has to choose: peace or apartheid.

Whereas the choice for the Palestinians is: "Exterminate all the Jews" or live in peace with them. Based on past performance/gibbering, no prize for guessing which one they'll go with...

Archived