The IKEA in Sheffield thread

If you live in Sheffield then I'd agree that the Ikea in Notts is probably closer, but I live near Barnsley and it only takes me 30 mins to get to the one at Leeds. I've never been to the one at Notts so I cant compare, but agree that Ikea at Leeds is pretty good as there is ample parking (multi storey) and it's in a retail park so there are plenty of other shops to visit while there.

I'd suggest the IKEA in Leeds - I've been there a few times and not had too much trouble parking, even at the weekend.

Although the exit to it can be missed quite easily - so keep a good look-out! The first time we visited, me and my sister went round and round the same piece of road for about half an hour, trying to work out exactly how to reach IKEA. We could see it, but just couldn't get to it! :D

No comments about women drivers, cheers! :hihi:

StarSparkle

it's not just women drivers.

i've taken my sister & hubby to leeds numerous times, the first time they went solo i got a call asking for directions.they had taken the wrong turn and were heading for elland.

just gor back from the leeds branch,its at a retail park called spring ram (sounds like a chinese sunday roast:hihi: ) plenty of shops to visit and some nice restarants:thumbsup: didn't get what i went for though (venitian blinds) if anyone knows a good supplier/fitter let me know i need em doin soon as.:thumbsup: