Rally in favour of Government cuts

Drug abuse workers, alcohol and gambling support workers, support for men and women who can't keep it in their pants, youth support for the youth who enjoy smashing up th community, taxis for the unemployed to get on with their lives, free school meals, free bus passes.

Support for immigrants, payments for immigrants, additional payments for people who cannot work because they take too much drink/drugs.

WHAT THE HELL DO YOU MEAN WE NEED MORE CUTS ?????:rant::rant:

IF ANYTHING WE NEED TO INCREASE TAXES

FOR CRYING OUT LOUD !!!! :rant::rant:

TOO TRUE!.........too many people mired in welfare and the overmanned public sector all spitting their dummies out............still we could solved the crisis at a stroke! bring back the last lot and carry on borrowing billions to get the housing market "booming" again,the free Uni education for all fiasco,greater and greater benefit system,many more immigrants allowed in to load the system up..and so on and so on.

TOO TRUE!.........too many people mired in welfare and the overmanned public sector all spitting their dummies out............still we could solved the crisis at a stroke! bring back the last lot and carry on borrowing billions to get the housing market "booming" again,the free Uni education for all fiasco,greater and greater benefit system,many more immigrants allowed in to load the system up..and so on and so on.

Ra bloody Ra

I'm a proud right wing fruit cake not a Loony left PC plonker. Right is right its all in the name.

I can't help but think that if labour had got I (HA !!) there wouldn't be the same ruckus over the cuts even if they had been exactly the same. I think the union big wigs are using this as an idealigical tool rather than trying to get the best for Joe public. It's always schools and meals on wheels getting cuts, often by labour or lib dem run councils. You never hear them sacking aerobics instructors !!!!

I can't help but think that if labour had got I (HA !!) there wouldn't be the same ruckus over the cuts even if they had been exactly the same. I think the union big wigs are using this as an idealigical tool rather than trying to get the best for Joe public. It's always schools and meals on wheels getting cuts, often by labour or lib dem run councils. You never hear them sacking aerobics instructors !!!!

I think there would have been a big ruckus over cuts if Labour had got in, partly because they ran their election campaign promising not to be that bad with cuts and partly because a lot of people were fed up with Labour in office as it was.

I notice that Sheffield's new council is about to reverse the funding cuts to the Graves Art Gallery. I wonder where the £200K to fund this will be found?

Archived