Army helicopter? in S35

Has anyone else seen them? there was 2 the other day, they make the windows shake as they fly over, Think there army ones, there the big ones with 2 sets of rotar blades? I keep thinking theres a secret war on and the conservatives havent told us? But then im a paranoid nutter :hihi::loopy:

I'm not being funny, but helicopters have been around since 1936 (65 years!).

Why the hell is it that anytime one flies over Sheffield it is treated as some new and strange occurence that has never been seen before? :confused:

John X

Why the hell is it that anytime one flies over Sheffield it is treated as some new and strange occurence that has never been seen before? :confused:

John X

Because its not a everyday kind of helicopter! Read the post properly, Its a bigger, army type one with double rotars that makes your house shake, I dont know of any air fields round here so was wondering where its going, Is there a show? Is it training? etc :roll:

John X

Oh and just one more point Mr smart a**e 1936 (65yrs) ???? Its 75 yrs actually :hihi:

Oh and just one more point Mr smart a**e 1936 (65yrs) ???? Its 75 yrs actually :hihi:

:hihi::hihi::hihi:

He won't likke being corrected but then he is the big head of the forum:rolleyes:

I have not seen the choppers myself but i think it is weird that there is so many sightings of them recently :suspect:

:hihi::hihi::hihi:

He won't likke being corrected but then he is the big head of the forum:rolleyes:

I have not seen the choppers myself but i think it is weird that there is so many sightings of them recently :suspect:

Yes i know what you mean! He seems to have an oppinion on EVERYTHING, Normally wrong lol, He reminds me of "Henry's cat"............ "Knows everything about nothing, and not too much about that!" :hihi:

Has anyone else seen them? there was 2 the other day, they make the windows shake as they fly over, Think there army ones, there the big ones with 2 sets of rotar blades? I keep thinking theres a secret war on and the conservatives havent told us? But then im a paranoid nutter :hihi::loopy:

If you seen a load of tanks rumbling down your street would you say you had seen Navy tanks? No, because the Army have tanks and the Navy don't.

So, these "Army" helicopters you have seen with the 2 rotor blades will be chinooks and are Royal Air Force helicopters.

Simple really.

Archived