Who uses a Blackberry phone

Well, numerous forums and review sites have pitted the torch against Iphone 4 and the BB Torch always comes up tops which is why I chose it.

However, my daughter had a curve and it was rubbish, kept having faults on it, crashing, rollerball not responding etc, But don't rule out the Torch, it's ace!

Well, numerous forums and review sites have pitted the torch against Iphone 4 and the BB Torch always comes up tops which is why I chose it.

However, my daughter had a curve and it was rubbish, kept having faults on it, crashing, rollerball not responding etc, But don't rule out the Torch, it's ace!

That's just daft. Nobody uses a torch to make calls and twitter.

I think it's quite open of you. I love the sagems, but I would not turn my nose up at a HTC sagem. The one that can detect gas leaks and stuff, with an app from the Co op.

Bless you, and Corkers. People usualy get so uppity when I point out that I have far more money than them. :)

I have one, it's good like someone said if your on contract or have the bolt on's (for free BBM). If you have alot of friends using bbm its great even if your just on pay and go (I forgot the details but you can get a bolt on which allows free use of bbm).

I had a few issues with mine when it was on pay&go (like I would try and visit the web and go to a page like google.co.uk and it would say error blah blah and not display the page, yet if I went to o2 active page and then did a search for google it would display it!).

I jumped from a 5 year old phone to my Blackberry so it would seem a pretty good bit of kit to me mind :)

Archived